Sunday, August 10, 2008

Announcement!

Posting of Steal Tomorrow begins tomorrow (Monday) and there will be a new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Extras, character sketches, and oddments will also continue as time and inclination permit.

I've uploaded the book into Kindle format and it will be available for purchase later this week. I hope to have the trade paperback version available in a day or two as well. It will be cheaper than the pocket edition, once again due to Lulu's pricing structure, not my own.

2 comments:

Thomma Lyn said...

Exciting stuff! :-D I'm talking about ST on my blog today, too. :)

Anonymous said...

You might want to look into CreateSpace. http://www.createspace.com/Products/BooksPrices.jsp

I'm pretty sure it's cheaper than lulu, but I'm not sure of the quality of either company...