Saturday, November 10, 2007

Smile!

Writer blog-pal Susan recently gave me this very nice award!



I'm flattered and I hope my friends will spend some time at Susan's blog, where they'll have an opportunity to meet her fun characters, who can't all be fictional since some have their own fans, right?

And since there's no point to an award unless you pass it along, I'm giving this award to Thomma and her many feline friends who never fail to pop in and leave a pick-me-up comment when I need one.

Thanks for making me smile, Thomma! And thanks for the award, Susan!

5 comments:

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, that's so sweet of you to give Momma an awardie! She's gonna be grinnin frum ear to ear.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Auntie Bunnygirl, congratulations on your award! It's very well-deserved. You make Momma smile, and all of us Ballicai, too!

And Mom will be so thrilled -- I'll go get her! MOM! (*giggle*, I don't have to yell for her, actually... I'm on her lap!)

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

LOL! As always, my cats are swifter on the uptake than I am. Congratulations on your award -- that's wonderful, and as Marilyn said, so well-deserved. You make me smile and you make me think, and your writing is excellent, your characters thought-provoking and inspiring. :)

And the Ballicai and I so appreciate you passing the Smile Award on to us. Thank you so much, Bunnygirl!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Yup, what Thomma and the cats said. Inspired choice, Bunny.

btw, the Tour Manager and I are the only non-fictional folk around. I promise!!

Alice Audrey said...

And you didn't pass it along to me, too? Oh, wait. I guess you didn't know me back then.